For the pleasure of your ears =)

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Penang trip - Day 4

The fourth day began with the usual breakfast and then checking out of the Red Inn Court hotel. Then Kee Yong and Dexter arrived to fetch us to Him Heang (馨香餅家) to buy tambun biscuits as gifts back home. We then proceeded to Bukit Bendara to have a visit. There, we took photos with the amazing scenery along Penang Hill:
 Selfie with my cap
 Swagger =P
 The boys
 With Cheryl
 Love Bridge(?)
 Finding my love

 HAHAHAHA
 Bukit Bendara

After Bukit Bendara, we went to eat asam laksa for lunch. We then walked halfway to Kek Lok Si Temple before deciding time is against us as Cheryl had an earlier flight back home. Jing Hao fetched us to the Penang International Airport. We sat at McDonald waiting for approximately two and a half hours before boarding our plane back home respectively. 

Selfie before flight back home

As I reflect this short getaway to Penang with my university friends, the trip is certainly worth to remember. I'm so glad that I din have someone ignoring me throughout the trip unlike the last trip I had in Melaka. I've enjoyed and had great fun throughout the trip with my university friends. Thank you to Dexter, Jing Hao and Lishan for the hospitality. Special appreciation to Kee Yong for helping us taking most of the group photos. Look forward to another trip with my university coursemates in the near future.  =D

No comments: