For the pleasure of your ears =)

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Vanessa's Birthday Party

went to van's b'day party after tuition. my dad fetched me,ben n jia to van's house. ben known the place very well and showed my dad the way as he lived thr be4.

when stepped into van's house,saw a lot of the seniors thr. then went to wish van happi b'day. then went downstair ate. have a great time chatting talking crap with the seniors,especially Keith Chen. he crapped a lot. then went to swimming pool to start the water game.

gt pushed into the pool by Ben n Koon thong. i'm the 1st person 'jumped' into the pool. then followed by Amanda. then slowly everyone followed. those seniors all took out their shirt. when i tried to play with those seniors in the pool,they all threatened me to take out my shirt by tried to strip me off. -__" damn bad!

sue fen too jumped into the pool. at 1st i thought she could play herself coz she said be4 she know how to swim,but then all those girl asked me to hold her hand becoz she DUNNO HOW TO SWIM. i was like huh? then i grabbed her hand n held her hand...lols...1st time held a girl's hand...sweet memory...haha! i asked her whether she know how to swim or not. n surprisingly she shouted at me n said no. damn bad...lie to me. T_- wonder why she lie? lols...

played 007 in the pool. whoever lost twice will gt theirselves throw into the pool by ppl...fun isn't it? sue lost once. me n her together jumped into the pool willingly. haha! n then inside the pool was so cold. n thx to sue for let me to hug her for warm. hehe...tis day was so memorable! xD

around 10 all get out of the pool to eat birthday cake. then change shirt. have to share towel with Ben as he dun have. frenz wad. after tat i go to eat again coz i felt kinda cold n hungry. then around 11.30 my dad fetched me home.

30 May 2009 is another memorable day for sue i guess...lols

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoh! Mengambil kesempatan saya punyer party. :P

Anonymous said...

I mean you mengambil kesempatan during my party. :D