For the pleasure of your ears =)

Saturday, June 6, 2009

I love Benjamin Goh!!!

Ok...firstly I'm not gay. It's just the way he consoled me just now make me feel very cheer up.

He said I didn't do anything wrong in my last relationship. I told him that there's sure be two-way wrong in a relationship if the relationship went wrong. I even feel that I wrong the most. But the more n longer I talked to him,the more he cheered me up. Every point he pointed out made me feel like I really din do anything wrong at all.

well,won't talk much bout it anymore. all the recent post feel like talking to myself rather than telling ppl my life. LOLS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all.... the title made me choke on my apple juice. And I was thinking... "!"

Then when I read the first paragraph I was like... "Ooooo..." LOL dun worry I'm not that bad....