For the pleasure of your ears =)

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I tried

I'm suppose to be doing my tuition work now,but it only make me feel frustrated. So I will take a timeout to release my tention here.

I tried. I tried to be confident. Since the starting of the year when I often cried because of PMR,I feel so down. But many friends of mine told me not to be so depressed since it's still early yet. And I got through all the hard feeling...well,sort of.

I din really get through that. It's June now. 113 days before PMR. During intervensi 2,when I gt an A for my BM,I was overjoy and my confidence increased. Well,seems like when something reach the peak,it will never stay there long and will eventually fall down for me. Dianogstic was over and papers have been given out recently. This exam is the 1st full-format exam we(form 3s) had since last year year end examination. I still remember that if it's counted in PMR marking,I had all As for my subject in last year year end exam. Well,everything seems went pretty well for me isn't it?

But the recently concluded dianogstic brought my back to the fact that I'm still far from getting As for my language subjects. My language subject always bring down my confidence. I knew I did kinda well for other subjects but that din satisfy me at all because I knew I can score in those subject and what I really want is do well for my language subject.

I feel so down,so depressed,so frustrated and so sad now. I din feel this way for about 3 months already but now all those feeling just came back right in the time that PMR is coming soon. SF keep telling me to be confident but hey! It's not I don't wan to be confident but I have to accept the fact that I'm just not good enough now.

I felt that nothing is helping me at all now to be mentally ready for PMR. My tuition certainly din. Since I joined Pusat Tuition Minda Ceria in hope that it can help me to improve on my language subject,I never feel I have any slight improvement at all. The BI tuition is crazy. Teaching those stuff that won't be coming out for PMR. What make me feel more frustrated is that PMR is nearer and nearer now and the teacher still give those 'bombastic' homework that I can't even do at all. BM tuition was better. I din feel frustrated but I still dun feel it help me in any way that will improve my BM. WHAT SHOULD I DO?! I can't leave minda ceria as I dun have any tuition else that can help me in my language subject.

The school too do no favour in helping me at all. BM teacher did do her job in teaching us but I feel it can't solve my problem. BI make it worse. I wonder how many class had we(3M) skip for BI? BC teacher too do her best in teaching us and I'm paid attention to her class. But with limited time and environment to study BC,I feel I only improve a bit or din improve at all. And to make me feel even more hatred about the school,WHAT'S THE PURPOSE OF SELECTING THOSE 99 STUDENTS THAT THE SCHOOL THINK CAN GET STRAIGHT A FOR PMR!? The school did nothing at all in helping these students,not with teacher occasionly ponteng class.

ok...i feel better now...during tis year,i had learnt to be cheerful but not facing bout exams. sigh...i wish i'm ready for my tuition work as i'm goin to face the posibilty of frustrating again. hope it won't happen. buh-bye!

No comments: