For the pleasure of your ears =)

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Little green monster xD

haha...i was late to update bout tis,and forget too. but none the less my girl demands me to update bout it. so,here it is.

wednesday 24 june 2009. saw the present on my chair after bac from PJ. the present is wrapped up n put inside a small shopping bag. at 1st i dunno who gave it to me. but after a while i realised it was from sue fen. haha...sean was asking me to open the present but i refused coz i haven't get permission from her. so,when recess thank her for the present. she asked me to open the present coz the wrapper is awkful...but again i refused. then,when bac to class after recess,i received a card from her in which i think leow gave me. n i read it. so touching. xD

after school,she again ask me to open the present but still i refused. so it was until i went home that i only open it. haha...it's a toy. a little green monster. here is how i describe it's look:

a little small head with an small eye then follow by a big head with a big eye then followed by a tiny body with a heart in front of the body.

i guess u dunno what i'm crapping. it's not easy to hold it when i'm sleeping coz it's kinda small but i guess i managed to have it by my side when i'm sleeping. lols

n the little green monster is on my lap currently. buh-bye!
updated. =P

No comments: