For the pleasure of your ears =)

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I miss my frenz!!! =(

You know what? Holidays and school days are almost no different for me,with the exception that I have my frenz surrouding me during school. Not to say that I dun cherish hols...who won't love to get away from school thingy n relax during the hols. But what make me hate about holidays is that I have to go through each and every day longer without anyone to talk to at all from morning to afternoon. I absolutely hate my home. This hols,in the morning it's either sleeping or NBA which rarely show in TV. Afternoon the worst,it's all about sleeping. At night better as most ppl online during tis time.

Even during school days,I dun feel like I love my home. In the night is the only time i be with my family...well sort of. my mum usually sleep coz she's tired working plus have health problem. My dad work during nights. my eldest bro locked himself up in his room n played ps 2. my second bro dun even be at home as he is married n has his own family. well,u see i dun think thr's anyone be with me during nights. i can only turn to my frenz for making my life rather not tat boring.

haha...i love school n my frenz. although school is kinda stress coz it's form 3 tis year,but i still love to go to school. i had someone to talk with,play with. i miss my classmates. when bored,can find them to play n chat. it's so different compared to the time i'm at home.

well,typing half way i found out it's kinda random. i just type what i felt inside my heart. well,tat's all for this time. buh-bye!

No comments: