For the pleasure of your ears =)

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Steamboat buffet dinner

Had my 'dinner' in Restoran Yuen at Sunway City just now. Woke up by my bro around 4.30 and off we go.

Reached there around 5.30. I don't really enjoy steamboat though. ate quite a lot of sotong. And the funny part is that the restaurant famous dish is the 'chicken cola'. It only came out once every 10-15 mins. so,everyone was fighting for it. 1st time only my bro went,din even get one piece. so it's too much for my family and we sent out an 'army' the next turn. 5 warriors out: me,my mum,my two bro n my 2nd bro's wife. I managed to get 5 pieces. My mum had the most with 8 pieces. total is 24 pieces we managed to get. so,tat's all for us coz it's very embarrasing go thr standing n ready fighting for it. haha...it din end thr. we managed to watch 3 show I think. others were fighting for it. i think each time the dish came out,it took less than 10 second for it to finish. funny isn't it? nth much to talk except i ate two cups of ice-cream be4 we go.

No comments: