For the pleasure of your ears =)

Friday, March 26, 2010

Loving it

I always said that I don't like la la mui. But I guess I had like one la la girl. LOLS

ok...not those kua cheong type la la girl. But still for me she's la la.

AND I LIKE HER! =O

Hey guys. Not to be mistaken. I'm not fallen in love with anyone. Like Sook Yi(1st time I mention her in my blog) said,I'm just wavy. And I enjoy it. LOLS

U see,loving someone who dun love me is kinda suffering.
So,I much more prefer to like MANY GIRLS. wtf...ahaha!

Some fren was like if i like someone,why dun i just tell them n try to date them?
well,my response will be: I'm not ready for any relationship.

p.s. i'm not flirty coz i dun flirt with girls.
p.s. i know tis one so random suddenly. just to remind u guys i'm not a flirty guy coz i dun have flirty blood running inside my blood.

OH! not to forget.
U see,Jeff said every guy must be horny.
reason? IF UR DAD IS NOT HORNY,YOU WON'T BE BORN.
JEFF ROCKS WTH

No comments: