For the pleasure of your ears =)

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Her presence makes my heart beat so fast

I had never been that close with her be4. Until today during sejarah class. Firstly,she asked my fren got seat on her right side anot and my fren replied no. So,she went to find other seat. Just the moment she wanted to walk away,she saw there's an empty seat on my left. She asked me got people sit anot. Suddenly I was like completely went blank. I couldn't speak out and I shaked my head to indicate to her no. And then she sit next to me. OMG

Din talk to her during the class. But heard her voice when her elbow accidentally knocked my hand. Her voice kinda cute. lols

Finish sejarah class. Off to M maths class. again she sit next to me. This time on my right. Have a little discussion with her bout some maths questions. I guess first time I talked to her. xD

No comments: