For the pleasure of your ears =)

Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's just frustrating

Mood swings. I just can't help it. I miss my old gang so much. It's just so frustrating to see some of my classmates have their own gang but I don't have.

Some people said it's my own fault that I don't choose to mix with my new classmates at the begining. Yes,it's my problem that I dun like to mix with some of my classmates. No offence here but when those ppl said it's my problem,I just want u all to know that u all are lucky to have ur own gang. U all are confident to say it's my problem that I dun mix with new ppl because you all dun feel the way I feel. All I want to say is I don't get the comfortable feeling from my new class that I had with my old gang. Not that I dun wan to mix with them. Just I don't feel comfortable like how I feel with my old gang.

But I'm glad that one particular classmate being neutral on my condition and concern about my feeling. That person is Sook Yi. I dunno whether you really did that anot but I just felt that. So,I guess I should say thank you to the good person? =D

No comments: