For the pleasure of your ears =)

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Shopping spree

Hey I'm back again with another post for the day!

So, today is a public holidays as it is the official birthday for His Majesty Yang di-Pertuan Agong. I woke up earlier than I want because mum called people to come to our house to do some house cleaning. Initially I had no plan for the morning but then my eldest brother told me he was going down to Plaza Rakyat to do some shopping so I decided to follow along.

When we reached, my brother left me to go do his own shopping while I walked in Petaling Street market looking for the things that I want to buy. I was planning to buy a new Manchester United jersey because my latest MU jersey was quite outdated for some time and I want to buy the recently concluded season's version because MU just won the FA Cup. I went around stores and surveying the price and ultimately bought one from an auntie for RM20.

Next, I also wanted to buy a retro basketball jersey, a Michael Jordan's Chicago Bulls jersey to be exact. I have the MJ's Wizards jersey as a gift from my brother but the size does not suit me. Initially, I was skeptical about buying one because I heard basketball jersey is expensive. The first stall I asked about the price, they sell one for about RM120. Then I walked around to other stall asking the price. I was tempted to buy one from a stall which sells RM60 but it did not have the version that I want. Lucky for me, I managed to find another cheaper one which sells RM45, including the jersey and the pants and so I bought from there.

Lastly, I also bought a Jordan cap. The surveying process is similar to buying the jerseys and I managed to buy the cap for RM25. So, all in all I managed to buy two jerseys, one pants and a cap for a total of RM90. It feels good to be able to shop for these because I managed to save two months of hostel expense worth 530 dollars for the holidays by keeping my belongings in juniors' room. So I don't feel too guilty to go on a modest shopping spree. =D


That's all for the night. 

Signing off,
TC


No comments: