For the pleasure of your ears =)

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Hello Freshies =)

It's the second week since I was back in Singapore. This week was the admin period, in which the MSA aka Malaysian Student Association people stationed themselves around the campus and helping the incoming M'sian freshman doing all the registration stuffs and settling in. I was stationed in Hall 7 during the afternoon on Monday, Thursday and Friday as well as in Hall 12/13 during the morning on Tuesday and Wednesday. Well, I've only met and helped two freshies during my duty time and most of the time were spent reading books or chatting with the AMSICA people in the same station. Pretty dull work actually considering I could have use the time to do my ECA stuffs or playing basketball or sleeping. But well, at least I did my part.

Several interesting things occurred during the weekdays. On Monday, I went to play basketball with two freshmen, in which one of them is a Korean(I have no idea how he managed to find MSA). Initially I went and played with several Serbian people and one Chinese. The game itself was very challenging in terms of competitiveness. I played well initially and scored several baskets before my concentration let me down due to tiredness. And also I got ankle break by one Singaporean in later games. Besides that, I had dinner with the existing seniors and freshmen in various canteens inside the campus so that the freshmen get to know the different canteens in NTU. The dinner session was mostly a chit-chat session so that the seniors and freshmen can get to know each other better. 

Actually, before the admin period I was kinda anticipating there will be chiobu among the freshmen but I think this batch of freshmen the chiobu not as pretty as my batch. Haha yeah I am a bit dry and wanna fish some freshies. I found one freshie(same course as me!!! xD) which I am kinda attracted to but I'm not going to be too desperate and obvious. 

Anyway, nothing exceptionally interesting happened during this week until today. In the morning, I went to attend my senior/secret partner's convocation. She is my first secret partner during the FOC last academic year. Although I'm not really that close with her, I thought it was worthwhile to go because she's my first secret partner afterall. 
Fei Yin, my first secret partner in university. Happy Graduation and all the best in life and love =)


After attending Fei Yin's convocation, the MSA people along with the freshmen went to have picnic at Marina Barrage. But before that, we went to Jurong Point to buy the food. Arrived in Marina Barrage close to 6pm and I must say it was a bit late. Could have enjoy more if we arrive earlier. Nevertheless, it was an enjoyable day overall.


Mass photo for Marina Barrage picnic trip

Nicely captured fireworks moment at Marina Barrage
#SG50 #MarinaBaySands
p.s. Turn out my interesting events of this post the word length is less than the not-so-interesting events. But at least got photos and video la. Lols

That's all for this latest update. BYE!

No comments: