For the pleasure of your ears =)

Saturday, August 8, 2015

20 facts about me

I was tagged by people to do this a long time ago but couldn't quite finish it until now. So here it goes:


  1. Favourite colour is blue
  2. Need to change side of sleeping position (left & right) periodically before I fell asleep
  3. Need to sleep using high pillow
  4. Dislike wearing spectacle
  5. Afternoon nap is a necessity in my life
  6. Prefer warm over cool
  7. Love cheese, vanilla, durian and salmon fish
  8. Michael Jeffrey Jordan is my idol
  9. Do not bathe in the morning before going to lesson
  10. Cheated in public exam before (to check if my own answer is correct)
  11. Accidentally got kissed by my dog before when my face got too close to it. 
  12. Got bitten by a monkey before while playing hide and seek
  13. Have interest in royal history like Imperial China and British Royalty
  14. Used to play trombone back in primary school
  15. Comfortable with eating the same food. I'm not a food hunter.
  16. Minor phobia for constipation
  17. Accidentally swallowed an insect after I sprinkled it with water
  18. Apple over Samsung
  19. Manchester United fan
  20. Love reading Harry Potter and not get bored with it. 

No comments: