For the pleasure of your ears =)

Friday, December 10, 2010

Keeping my fingers crossed

To be honest,I have never think of what impact it will bring to me when I've got myself at the top. The moment I reached the top,I just felt relieved because it had taken me so long to get there and I'm happy and proud of myself.

But nonetheless,the road is not end yet and there's still a long way to go. And thanks to my friends' reminder,I knew I might be on the verge of being too cocky and stumble upon myself. Things tend to happen like this. When you reach the top,you are bound to fall. I've encountered this situation before and I knew exactly what's the feeling when you fall from graces.

No doubt that there will be additional pressure on myself to maintain the exact same level I've reached. I knew well it's no easy thing to maintain it,let alone improve it. And I knew well the reason I've able to reach that level is solely my hard work and perhaps lady luck being by my side that time,not because I'm at the same level with them.

I just have this gutty feelings that there will be people watching my progress. And when I fell short,there will be some sort of cheering monster inside the person's heart. Can't avoid this. No matter who you are,there will always people who dislike you.

Well,I can only keep my fingers crossed and hope I don't stumble upon pressure since I have a tendency to crack out of pressure. Let's pray for myself that what is goin to happen in 2011 won't be running too far from what had happened in 2010.

LTC,prove to yourself that you can succeed upon pressure. =)

No comments: