For the pleasure of your ears =)

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Just not the same anymore =(

It's hard to build a close relationship with someone who is just your normal fren. I guess it's even harder to maintain the once close relationship with your best fren now.

Once upon a time(I dunno since when it was the last time I used this xD),they're with me. But now I'm seperated with them. And things aren't just going to be the same anymore.

I'm being left out by them. You can barely find a person that walk with me to canteen during recess.

I'm tired of those sarcastism showed by you guys. It feels so annoying. It just make me feel you guys are rejecting me.

The wall that builded between me and you guys because of different class do no harm to you guys but only me. Because I'm the only one left out alone in a different class.

No comments: