For the pleasure of your ears =)

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY =)

CNY has passed,but that doesn't mean the spirit is over. We are in the mood to eat,collect angpaus n tv-ing rite guys n girls? xD

So overall,my CNY is nothing more than eating. Can't bear it. My aunt cook like at least 5 dishes per meal and I eat like at least 2 small bowl of rice per meal. Well,my stomach also shouting to me saying: stop stuffing food inside me wth. xD

Talking bout angpaus. Din collect alot. And I dun even know how many money I gt. When I received angpau,I din even check n gave to my mum asking her to keep it. Well,why would I check how many money I gt since I can always get money from my mum whenever I want?

A lot of shows during CNY. But mostly shown be4. It's just I never watch be4. In chinese show,well it's all bout mahjong. Nth new 1...==. Then eng show,ahaha...watch 2 James Bond show...1 is The World Is Not Enough n 2 is GoldenEye. Will be watching a 3 1 which is Tomorrow Never Dies later on 11p.m. =) I wish I am James Bond. =)

I guess tat's all for this post. Stay tune.

p.s. trying my very best to revive my blog. Hope you u all can support my blog...muahaha

No comments: