For the pleasure of your ears =)

Sunday, February 28, 2010

262

I din expect I would walk into that place at all. But coincidentally,I was drop on the other side of that place and I had to walked into that place to get to the other side where my dad would pick me there. It was the first time I walked into that place since the one and only outing I had with her during that particular time.

Walked into that place,I was so blur because I think I only went into this place once. But then,I
saw the food court where I had my lunch with her during that outing. Continue walking I was able to recognize which way to walk now. Walk walk walk...reached the cinema where I had also one and only movie with her during that particular time. Not to forget the big BR sign of course. Those memory around the cinema and BR are sweet and bitter.

Reached the place where my dad would pick me up. Strong wind is blowing. Wish that the wind can blow away all those bitter feeling away and leave only the sweet inside my heart.

No comments: