For the pleasure of your ears =)

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Skin Irritation

1st of all,this post's language will be damn cacated n informal. hope u understand xD

so,2day my dad bought me to a relative's house makan lunch. be4 i get into the story,let me describe the house 1st. it's my relative's new house n they hosted an open house. the house is a bangalo...triple story(see voca cacated)...gt swimming pool...design not tat nice in my eyes. OK...enuf of bs. let's begin the story.

so during the time i took my lunch,i felt skin irritation on my chest n neck. my aunt asked me why so red 1...i pun cakap nth n go garu garu it. at 1st i thought is becoz my shirt tat cause skin irritation...but tat shirt i've been wearing since last year CNY. so,prediction not acceptable.

went home...the irritation went through my whole upper body. i keep garu garu it until it's RED HOT(means it's f-ing gatal). my dad asked me go sleep a while 1st see will be better or not...but of coz no la.

so at night,mum brought me go jumpa doktor la. doktor cakap lu sakit mana(i swear he said tat to me),so i pun cakap sakit (ahem)...ceh...jkjk. told him i felt skin irritation. so he asked me to show my red hot sexy body...ahaha. then he told me 90% is because sea food,i said i din eat much but he said eat a bit also can be serious,jadi saya pun speechless. n guess wat's next? he said......HE'S GONNA TAKE INJECTION ON MY BUTT AKA MY ASS.

tell u seriously...WTF IT'S SO F-ING PAIN MF.

so finished injection,ambil ubat,balik kampung.

p.s. i told u it's f-ing informal n the language is cacated kan?
p.s. hope u guys understand.

BB

No comments: