For the pleasure of your ears =)

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Finally I work my lazy ass out

The whole holidays I have been talking to exercise myself up so that I could be in the best shape for next year basketball tournament. But what I din expect is I only started all these TODAY!!!

It's hard to challenge my laziness really. My dad work up at 7 morning everyday to jog at Pandan Lake Club,a challenge for me to follow suit as I need to wake up at 7,which is a bit unchallengeable for a student who is enjoying his hols. Morever,I've been sleeping late playing computer games. So,obviously it's very hard to work my lazy ass out.

It was also a surprise that I managed to wake up at 7 today because I played computer games till 2a.m. today,plus I've having problems to sleep easily lately because my mind is distracted,so I guess I slept around 3 something today. But nevertheless,I WOKE UP. ==

So,I went to wash my face be4 out to PLC. Before we(my dad and I) went,I have problem picking a shoe to jog. I dun have a jogging shoe,so without the fear of shamefulness,I wore my school shoe to jog there.

Well,it's pointless to eloborate what I did besides jogging thr. So,I will summarize it:

1st round,walked all the way with dad(my dad walked quite fast too ==). Saw 1 kid fall down with his bike becoz of wet grass.
2nd round,ran 1/2 be4 slowing down to walk,now I realised how much more work need to be done to be fit...after the run,never run again and I just walked all the time I jogged thr.
3rd round,walked lo...BUT I realised 1 old fella...around in his 60s...have been running nonstop since I started to jog. That old fella is f-ing fit...omg.

Well,I guess that's all. I seriously hope I can continue what I did 2day morning consistently coz consisten work need to done in order to get really fit.

p.s. so random this post eh?

BB

No comments: