For the pleasure of your ears =)

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

22nd Birthday

Bonjour!

This will just be a short post as I attempt to exceed last year's number of posts. xD

So, 2 days ago it's my 22nd birthday, the second time I spent my birthday in Singapore.

Before 31st January, I had a couple advanced celebrations. I'll just let the photos do the talking for this one.
Celebrating my birthday together with my mum
Celebrating with Poi Yi during New Year's Eve
A little surprise from my OG Cerberus to me and Ai Ting

Nothing special happened during 31st January itself except that I went to NTU Korean Dancepop concert to support my coursemates, Dexter and Jing Hao as well as getting a surprise celebration from a few of my university friends.

Anyway, one thing that did make my 22nd birthday is that I received a gift from a junior that I met in NTU last semester. It was really a pleasant surprise as I did not expect a present since I haven't been receiving a proper birthday present for couple of years.

To the one that gave me this present, I just want to say thank you for the friendship and the kind words in the postcard. Really glad and appreciate knowing you. 

Thank you to those who wished me and see ya!

Signing off,
TC

No comments: