For the pleasure of your ears =)

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Tag

Greetings everyone! It's been a long time since I was here. University studies along with extra curricular activities occupied most of my time during the semester until I hardly ever have the mood to write (I did try, a few draft posts are left unfinished). Now that it's my semester holidays, I guess it's right to come back here polish a bit of my blog since I couldn't find any other better things to do. (plus doing this tag because Ming and Pauline tagged me)

Rules:

1. Do this tag and answer all the questions in your own blog.

2. Delete question no.20 and add one of your own question instead.

3. Tag 8 victims to do this tag..

Questions:

1. What was your dream when you were still a small kid?
I couldn't even be sure what's my dream now so please forgive me for not remembering that childhood dream of mine. 
2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?
Getting rewarded for the things that I had worked with my soul and heart. 

3. What do you wish to have right now?
First answer that came to my mind is something I would never have the chance to obtain anymore. So, I'm just gonna steal Pauline's answer: To get my life on track. 

4. When was the last time you last horse-laughed?
Couldn't quite remember since I hardly laugh these days but I remember I used to be good at this back in high school (I'm complementing myself, thank you). 

5. What did you realise recently?
The importance of family and how much I wasted my university life so far and would continue so for quite some time until I find a purpose in life again. 

6. Which bad habit in you that is the most unacceptable?
Getting prone to procrastination.  

7. When you are unhappy, what will you do?
I'll just take frustration the same as unhappiness. I punch the wall or do something that will hurt, but not harm, myself. 

8. What are you afraid of losing?
The things that I had worked for. 

9. Within five years, which target is the most realistic one?
Graduate from university with a second-upper class (hopefully) and earning my own money to feed myself. 

10. When you meet someone that you like, will you profess or hide your feelings?
Hide. I doubt that I had enough charisma to charm any girl now. 

11. List out 3 kinds of people that you hate the most.
People who is not being honest to me. People who thinks that they are above everyone. 

12. Define loneliness.
Not having someone to go through the good and bad times with you. 

13. Are you satisfied with your life now? Do you think any changes should be made?
It's a capital N O for the first question. I wish I have the ability to make changes to change my current life into the one I desired. 

14. When is the most recent time you feel touched?
My 21st birthday surprise by my OG Cerberus and my CBE buddies.

15. Where is the most beautiful place that you've visited?
The Great Wall of China

16. A song that is playing in your mind recently.
Michael Jackson - They don't care about us. 

17. If you have a wish to come true, what is it?
Getting a scholarship to study at The University of Manchester.

18. Do you have anything to be worried or scared recently?
My extra curricular activities work.  

19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
Apologize to my parents for being a ungrateful child. 

20. What's the one thing you would really love to buy right now?
A pair of Air Jordan shoes.

I tag anyone who comes across this post and wish to let me read his/her answers (do tell me if you do this tag =D )

No comments: