For the pleasure of your ears =)

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wave bye bye to 2011 and welcome 2012 with open arm

I do realise I have a blog and I guess The Life and Feelings of LTC would be the best place to put my feelings into words in order to sum up 2011.

Studies
When 2011 came, I knew that SPM is the final battle I needed to face in my secondary school life. I had a total different mindset in facing SPM compared to PMR. There was no heavy pressure on myself to achieve any target for SPM since I set no target for myself. I intended just to go through this year with the same work ethic and mentality I had in 2010,which brought me the biggest breakthrough in my studies. And it worked out well for me. Even though I did not achieve any breakthrough for my studies in 2011, I'm glad that I was able to keep up where I left off in 2010. After SPM ended, I have to say I found it relatively easier to handle compared to PMR. Not that I say SPM is an easy exam to face,but I felt so much more comfortable and so much more prepared for each and every single exam I took in Form 5, partly thanks to my big turnaround during 2010 which gave me so much confidence to face SPM. Never had I felt so enjoyable facing my studies. I'm very proud to say that I did not fell in the midst of hardship and did not let tears flow due to pressure. To sum up perhaps the most boring topic, I just hope that I will not regret with all the things that I had done for SPM this year and pray that everything will turn out nice and worthwhile when March 2012 came. =)

Class & School
In terms of this, there was no doubt I came in 2011 with a satisfied heart. I got exact the class I wanted to be in: 5 Angsana. I felt very comfortable being in this class because the study environment is perfectly suited for SPM. I really enjoyed with the life in this class. Everything works out so professionally. The class teacher,Encik Amir is awesome. And every single 5 Angsanians of 2011 is great. I felt so much more attached to each and every single of you. I felt belonged to this group of people and you all gave me a great year to live with.

As for school,I dun have much things to talk about. I guess being under the roof of 5 Angsana class is best enough to define my last year in secondary school life.

Friends
My biggest appreciation has to go to Ming Yang and Kar Leong. Throughout my life, I don't think I have any close friends until you two appeared in my life. I have to say the year that I really felt so much closer to you guys is this year. The first 2 years in my secondary school life I was more of a lone ranger. Even during Form 3 I din really felt that close to you guys until I was separated from you guys during 2010. People often say you won't miss something until you lost it. It was a huge relief to be in the same class with you two again this year. Thanks for guiding and supporting me not only this year,but my entire secondary school life. You two are my best bro. xD

To Sue Fen as well as Sook Yi, you two changed me into a better self. Despite the misunderstanding in the middle of this year,I felt so glad that we can resolve all the misunderstanding and become friends again. Thank you for being understanding as a friend and always be there whenever I need to pour out my feelings. I sincerely appreciate these friendships.

Kanesh, you have been a patient friend to me. It's great to have you as one of my study partners throughout the year. Gwen,your laugh will always enlighten not only my life but many people's life. A special friend indeed and I love you. =D Chia Xin,it's great to know you. Thanks for all the ride this year. Pauline and Christie,you two are great to be with. Thanks for all the fun time this year. Desmond,Kai Hoong,Jeff and Koon Thong,thanks for all the great time on the basketball court as well as off the court. Wan Jiun,your craziness is the one that I will miss the most about you.

Well,I guess that's all I got to say. It's not easy to get this post done since I really don't know what to write. But nonetheless I'm determined to get my blog posts in double digits every year. Guess I just managed it heh? xD

2011 is history and 2012 is the present as well as the future. I pray for myself as well as everyone. Let's hope for a better and happier 2012.

From TC with love. =D

No comments: