For the pleasure of your ears =)

Monday, October 25, 2010

I will never ever forget the fact that you turned me into a more mature monkey.

Tiong Chin says:
all i know is i want to change class
·$#808080⌠ ice•xgz ⌡ ·$#C595FF♥ ·$#C0C0C0Silentz. says:
yeah
well just hoping when someone walk across the corridor will bother to look down his short friend and say hi.
you know, people are forgetful sometimes.
Tiong Chin says:
i would never forget the fact tat u n sue fen turned me into a mature monkey
xD
·$#808080⌠ ice•xgz ⌡ ·$#C595FF♥ ·$#C0C0C0Silentz. says:
ah, we know you love us, in a non-monkey friendly way.
Tiong Chin says:
LOLS
sincerely appreciated the friendship
·$#808080⌠ ice•xgz ⌡ ·$#C595FF♥ ·$#C0C0C0Silentz. says:
well, and fyi.
I don't know whether you feel in that way or not.
Don't feel bad like ditching us for wanting changing class.
we all know ming yang is sort of your soulmate in a non-gay way
we kinda talked about it last time.
Tiong Chin says:
seriously i understand the meaning for being appreciate
like even i study in a class i dun like,thr's a good thing being in this class as u n sue fen turned me into a better n mature guy
$#808080⌠ ice•xgz ⌡ ·$#C595FF♥ ·$#C0C0C0Silentz. says:
oh not exactly lah
you put in a lot effort.
serious, i bet everyone in the class see the obvious change.
we just point it out, but you are the one who carry out the whole thing.
take the credit yourself.

I thought perhaps my classmates would dislike me because I never actually able to accept 4A. But I was proved to be wrong. There is classmates who I considered as friends that really understand me. They never feel any thing bad about me because I want a class away from them which I think I would prefer. All those words above are seriously so warming.

You have been an understanding friends and I never ever forget the fact that it is you who turned me into a more mature monkey.

xD

No comments: