For the pleasure of your ears =)

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Everything went wrong today

SO,I'm back to blogger. Miss me? Or you're bored with my blog already coz it's rarely updated? Well,I don't care. =P

SO,ya. Back to boring topic. Let's talk about my final exam part I...yeah everything I had in my mind is studies,studies n more studies. Bored with this topic? I don't care. =P

SO,everything went TOTALLY WRONG today. I screw my physics paper 2 and chemistry paper 2,two of the subjects that I always can score at least an A-,but I guess no more for this exam? Everything just went wrong today. My brain wire all wrongly fixed. I can't answer both papers well. I just couldn't think at all for both papers today. Guess lacking of sleep contribute to this.

SO,a lot of people think I'm talking crap. Well,I don't crap for my studies. If I think that I can score well for exam,I will show my confidence. As for those two papers,seriously I think I did badly and I've got no confidence at all,which means I think I can't score well for those two papers.

SO,ya I was disappointed for both papers today. No point to be too disappointed since it's already over. Well,at least I learned some lesson out of this:

TC is too old to stay up late and study for examinations by burning his midnight oil. So,TC need to study consistently and not being last mins for exam.

Ya. I just couldn't take it anymore staying up late. Perhaps I realised this earlier ago. But I never think that it may cost me in my exam. And yeah now that I've learned a lesson. Seriously I need to study consistently beginning from my preparation for final exam part II. Ya...still action speaks louder than words. I need to do it before I can really improve more on my consistency level on study.

Well,some ppl might think I'm those type who study consistently. Well,mayb it's true mayb not. I just think the way I study now hasn't really benefits me from achieving the best possible results. I still think I can improve. In a nutshell,there's still room for improvement in terms of my studies. BUT guess what I want to say?

I'M NOT STRESS FOR EXAM. I ENJOY EXAM. NEVER CALL ME A STRESS PERSON.

Ya,I'm talking crap for this. But I enjoy exam is true,because I always love to get good results. It gaves me self-confidence. =D

No comments: