For the pleasure of your ears =)

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Never is never

I always told my fren never to say never,but sometimes you just have to eat back your words.

From 23.5.08 to 23.5.10,in just two years time,we had becomes from frenz to couple back to frenz.
We had went through a lot of things.

You:
fall in love > giving up > got together > broke up > ignored > friends

Me:
Frenz > One-sided love from you > accepted your love and got together > broke up > ignored > frenz

From accidentally saw you in Jusco
Started to sms with you
Went through 10 May 2008 owing you a M & M chocolate for your birthday
Hurting you when I told Amanda that I felt annoying that you keep smsed me
Your confession to me,telling everything out to me
To we started to take one step further in our relationship
Went to eat together after koko for two weeks
Then you said you're giving up
To your 2009 birthday,listening to your piano playing,having a memorable b'day party not only to you but to myself
I started to accept ur love
Got together
Fall for you during Van's b'day party
Went to Leisure Mall for our only movie 17 again
Goin through 4 exams together
Losing my 1st kiss
Calling you almost every single nights talking like nobody business
Finished PMR together,days and nights with your accompany
Our relationship started to go downhill
Went to Genting together having our last sweet memories together
Broke up on Halloween
Argue
We started to go through this tough time
And FINALLY we became frenz back again,no more ill feelings to each other
=)

We change each other
We cried for each other
We went through every single moment together,sweet and bitter,happy and sad
All in 2 years time

It's been a cycle,started 23 of May and ended on 23 of May. Although we never go far,I'm glad it back to square one.

I will never able to forget everything in this 2 years,never in my life.

23rd of May,we both made it memorable.

And for the last time,I loved you.

No comments: