For the pleasure of your ears =)

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Loving 4A

Well,just a short update when I'm resting from playing with protons and electrons. LOLS

I guess I had finally managed to find a balance in my relationship with my old buddy and my new class. You see,I'm living in a class which almost full of girls,my class got only 6 guys. Not really comfortable in 4A at the start of this year because I've got some negative thoughts about my new class and I'm too reluctant to mix with new person instead of sticking with my old buddy. But I guess time is the solution for everything. I actually feel very much fresh mixing with person which I've never been in the same class with be4!!! HAHA...ya...I was just too stubborn on the matter of which I would very much prefer to be same class with my old buddy.

They are right. The problem is not whether they wan to mix with me or not,it's whether I want to mix with them or not. I'm finding it settled living in 4A. =)

BUT thr's bad being in 4A for me. Because Sook Yi and Sue Fen kept saying I'm to gay. WT TOOOT. It's all because of living in 4A which almost full of girls that caused me to become gaylish. YOUR GIRLS' FAULTS. LOLS xD

No comments: