For the pleasure of your ears =)

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

HATE IT...FUCK MY LIFE

Yeah,basically I hate almost everything in my life now.

Hate people talk who like as if he/she is the best person in the world
Hate people who act so fake,one minute they can depreciate you,the other second they will be good with you
Hate people who shows no respect to teacher
Hate that I can't get what I want
Hate the fact I knew I would enjoy form 4's life very much IF only for the fact that my 3 best peeps is still with me
Hate the feeling that I don't feel move on in form 4's life with 4 Angsana
Hate that I lost the motivation to study because I lost my 3 best peeps
Hate that when I saw my 3 best peeps happily together in other class while I'm all alone in the class which I dislikes to live with
Hate the feeling that my 3 best peeps are like almost invinsible in my life
Hate that I don't enjoy living my life at all

FUCK FORM 4 LIFE
FUCK 4 ANGSANA
FUCK MY LIFE!!!

No comments: