For the pleasure of your ears =)

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Be sure simple really means simple

I realised more and more the need to live a simple life. Simple life leads to hapiness. It really does. As a city people,we don't feel happy because we always want more. We're greedy in our life that we don't have enough of the thing we want in our life. We use all of our time to chase for these things: money and success which a typical city person will want the most.

I'm born in the city and I'm no different compared to a typical city people. I'm kia shu(scare to lose) and it really stress me out. Like Ker Ikr said,she feels so stress sitting near me because I always have at least a book by my side to study. Me too having this feeling. But I guess I managed to turn this feeling into a sense of motivation to work hard in my studies,which I lost since last year. I don't wish to over-feel to compete with people but to use those hardworking people as a role model of mine and move along in this competitive city life.

I'm shocked when one person ask me do have I entertainment cause I seem so hardworking for her. Come on...it's nonsense to think that I studied 24/7 without any entertainment. =.= My life is a bit more complicated than just studying...yeah just a bit more. lol...do homework,onlining,watch sports,sleeping(afternoon nap)...and if got time of coz I will study. BUT you see,my life aint all about study and succeed in exam.

I mean of course studies remain the priority in my life. And I always feel good when I do well in exam. Aint it normal? Maybe I do put myself in so much pressure,but as long as I'm doing what I like,isn't it that's the simplest life of my own? Instead of joining that society,that activity etc making me busy to do the thing I feel I want to do the most,which is study.

People might say I'm crazy because my life is so dull. Well,Isn't it dull kinda related to simple?

Well,I admited there's a lot of bs up thr. Just to write something out for no apparent reason.

No matter what,life goes on.

Off to study bio =P

1 comment:

suefenˇ said...

Lol. Simple leads happiness , yeah I never deny that. But dull is not going to lead to it. Something the same ? But tell me , are you happy now ? (: