For the pleasure of your ears =)

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Study adi!? R u kidding me!?

I've been thinking what to blog about besides my stupid feelings,finally I successfully korek some ideas out of my brain. =)

haha...ya...started tuition for Form 4 adi...not kidding u guys. PTM...Physics and Add Maths. What I rmb most is that when the physics teacher came in,he asked well,y we guys so rajin now already start tuitioning? must be kia shu(scare to lose) gang. ahaha...lols. not forget to mention tat the physics teacher is really a sissy man!

gosh! form 4 sej is crazy lo! it's like u're reading essays. n the chapters about the european is quite interesting n then the last chapter bout ekonomi of TM during british reign is so darn boring wei!

well,i guess tat's all i can crap it out.

p/s i felt it was pointless to post this half-way i wrote it,but nevertheless i choosed to finish it,at least i did something nice to my blog rather than spreading all stupid nonsense feelings of mine to my blog. sayang u bloggy! xD

No comments: