For the pleasure of your ears =)

Monday, November 16, 2009

Mess cleaned up part I

After all sorts of nagging from my mum,I finally work my lazy ass out to clean up the mess I created to my room,my bro's room and the guest room. Not really fully clean up actually. Just part 1. Still need part 2 to fully clean up the mess.

So,these is the things I decided to throw it off(recycle) and reasons:
1. All exam papers,notes relating to sejarah,geografi,maths,kh,seni,pj,sivik,moral.
Reason:
won't be taking geo or kh for SPM anyway,so no point keeping.
sej n maths i considered myself too GOOD,so just keep the importants 1 n leave out all the BS
wat for keeping seni,pj,sivik n moral exam papers? bye bye to them.
2. All exercise booklet relating to sej,geo,maths,kh and science.
Reason:
nth much bout sej,geo,maths,kh. for science,i just don't think the exercise booklet is important. so,see ya!
3. All the jilids work book by Pusat Tuisyen Martin.
Reason:
just pure BS.
4. All the kertas conteng,surat makluman from school
Reason:
just useless
5. All books,papers relating to Komsas,Literature,Novel about BM,BI for PMR
Reason:
won't be studying back all those BS for SPM anyway,delighted to say goodbye to them. ahaha

Anyway,not just that. Thr's something I dunno what to do with them. Any opinions?
1. All the text books relating to Komsas,Literature,Novels,Maths,Science,Sej,Geo,KH,moral,sivik,pj...should i donate all these to school or recycle for money?
2. All text books relating to BM,BI n BC...should i keep these or donate to school or recycle?
3. All exam papers relating to BM,BI,BC and science...should i keep for reference or recycle it for money?
4. All revision books relating to Sej,Geo,KH...should i find someone to sell it(if gt ppl want) or recycle it for money?
5. All reference books relating to Komsas,Literature,Novels...same...sell it or recycle it?

The big headache is that I need to rearrange all the importants notes about BM n BI from another tuition of mine,Minda Ceria. All these notes is considered to be important for me but all those are in a mess and I'm thinking how to rearrange it in an ordinary ways.

And another small matters in consideration. Should I keep all those books,notes relating to BC. Most probably I might be taking BC for SPM. I dunno wat to do with it now. Mayb see the SPM format for BC 1st then only decided ba.

I guess that's all for this 1. Stay tune to LTC's mess cleaned up part II. Gd bye. xD

No comments: