For the pleasure of your ears =)

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Undeserve achievement

i guess not only my frenz but myself too stunt by my class standing for the intervensi 3. it feels so unreal for me. no.2 in the class...isn't it a joke? well,i have to believe it myself that it is not. i really did gt no.2 in the class standing. what a 'luck'!

it's just ridiculous isn't it? i can't believe how lucky am i tis exam. with only 6As n 2Bs u couldn't expect me to be no.2 in the class. somehow one incident open the door for me to climb that never-reachable ladder. the eng paper. no offence to others. everyone was stunt by their marks. every unexpected things happened to everyone in tis paper. some of those ppl who r so darn good in their eng take a slump in their results all of a sudden.

ok...i should stop praising myself. it's just pure luck. i know whr i stand among others. i gt mixed reaction from others. some congratulate me,some vows to beat me in the trial. it did irritate me in some way. but as i have been learning recently,i shouldn't take things too seriously.

do tis exam fire my spirit? well,i dun feel so at all. all i hope for the trial is that i can at least get the results which can boost my confidence heading to the big 1,PMR. i really scare that i will take a huge slump in the trial. if it really happen, no doubt it'll break down my spirit =(

but one particular person does give me the motivation i wish for-
Dad: good job,boy. keep up
me: =)

No comments: