For the pleasure of your ears =)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Scout Hooray!

argh! my leg so darn pain now,but sigh...no pay no gain. my leg earned me a moment of victorious. xD

faced 1 minor problem for this marching competition. u have to wear a black shoe. at 1st,i hoped yu kit have a black cotton shoe. he have but it's side is 9. not ngam for me. so,i had to wear my 2nd bro's cacated-black-leather-shoe for this competition. walaowei! it's not nice to wear at all seriously. leg pain becoz of it.

so,after school. me n yu kit went to eat our lunch. had a fun time with ming,sean,gwen n xiao. after that went down to the auditorium thr. had a practise at the tennis court thr be4 went into the venue for the competition,which is the auditorium. i was sweating like mad n to my disgust,a big C appeared in the sleeve thr. nvm bout that.

they checked our uniform be4 we do our marching. finished checking went inside did our marching. at 1st is fine but at the end thr lost focus n all sorts of mistake happened. it did make me feel that thr's no way we can won the competition. but hehe...when u think u're bad enuf,someone out thr is worse than u! xD scout won the best kawad team but finished second just behind kadet polis in the overall champs. well,i'm happy enuf coz when we took photo,i was just beside the trophy! xD

tat's all. buh-bye

No comments: