For the pleasure of your ears =)

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Why not take some time off to breathe?

It feels funny sometimes when I see some of my friends complaining about things happened in life. From the tonnes of homework to the teachers' unreasonably expectation,from the dissastification of some particular person to the complaining of he or she. I seriously can't understand and unable to feel what they are feeling right now.

I knew life hasn't been that wonderful this year. But somehow I really don't know how I am able to take everything that comes into my life so far. This year certainly doesn't feel the same way for me like 2009 or 2010. I feel I can really take on my life this year so much better than the previous 2 years. I couldn't have imagine this before 2011 actually began.

Perhaps pressure hasn't really got into me yet. Perhaps my life is simpler than others. But now,I just feel good about life. I don't complain anything that happened this year as often as last time. I just accept whatever comes into my life. I just follow the flow. I don't feel anything being the obstacle there in my life yet. That's cool.

To those friends who's been complaining hell heck this year has been so hectic and stressful,I sincerely hope you people can feel the same way as I feel about myself and this year. You all might say that I've been like a robot this year,working non-stop crazily. You all might say that my life is so simple or perhaps too dull. But hey! Try to look at this way,you guys and girls just want a simple life right? I am having a simple life,probably a little dull. Why don't you all just try to think simple? Just accept things that comes into your life. You can't expect a simple life when everyone of us is on the brink of being 17 years old or is already a seventeen years old teenager. Stop complaining about this and that. Life could have been simpler if you look at it in a different view.

p.s. ya I know some ppl might think I'm just like you all last time. Although I might be going back to the old me when pressure is getting into my head,but HEY! REMEMBER THIS! I've changed a lot more than before. Cheer and be happy for me. (This is so lame =.=)

No comments: