For the pleasure of your ears =)

Monday, January 4, 2010

Bad way to welcome back my new school term

I can't believe how 'lucky' I am to be placed in 4A. Satisfied with this class? NO. I made my feelings and point clear that I'm not satisfied with the class I placed at. It's just simply because I'm the only one left out in my gang(Ming,Sean and Teo all in B class),and I can't accept this. We passed through PMR year with great success and I would certainly like and want to continue staying with them till SPM.

Some ppl might say I'm very unfriendly because why can't I make new close friends with others? Ya...I'm not ready to make new close friends. Certainly I feel comfortable staying with my gang because I'm not gonna risk anything for SPM. I feel it's the best for me to stay with them and I pray to God that the school will allow my permission to switch class to 4B.

No comments: