For the pleasure of your ears =)

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Find back the true self

sorry for all the nonsense tat i gave.

Give me time ok? i need whole lots of time to find back myself,change my attitude...it's not an easy task. i know many ppl including u dun expect me can do it,but like u said,at least i tried rite?

I need to find back the TC tat was once arrogant,confident n have self dignity. all these have lost from me.

my arrogant make me feel bad bout myself.
my confidence sinks to the bottom low.
my dignity is easily shaken when ppl criticise me.

i need to find back the old me becoz...

I AM WHO I AM! =P

1 comment:

... said...

dude, I know how you're feeling, I really do.

It's actually a phase, it may seem terrible now, it may seem like the whole world's against you, it may seem that the only people who care about you are treating you differently, you start thinking that everything you do is your fault.

I know man, this is how guys feel when they reach a certain age, all happy-go-lucky guys will eventually mellow down after a while, hormonal problems I guess. But you know, it's always nice to talk to someone, it may be hard talking to a girl, for some reason when guys reach this phase we find it easier talking to other guys compared to girls, probably cuz some girls have hurt us before or are ignoring us or just don't like us.

So chill man, if you've changed...and if you think you like how you've changed, then don't change back to your old self, if people don't like the new you, you cant really help it, like you said, I AM WHO I AM. So if you've changed, you are still who you are right?

Sorry for the long essay dude, lol, I was kinda moody today and so i decided to share something here with you.


life goes on man.