For the pleasure of your ears =)

Friday, August 7, 2009

Why can't I score A?

Tell me y...izzit I'm lazy or I'm just too stupid? Or mayb the paper is hard?

TC : good luck for ur BC paper.
GJY : u too. good luck. get ANOTHER 100%!
TC: ok. it's not funny. it's imposibble
GJY: LOL. you don't believe my words will come true also trust urself la...smart dude,you BOLEH 1 la

Sue: i ALWAYS know u CAN 1 rite?

i've heard enuf! i know myself well that i just cannot in the moment. all those consoling din have an effect on me at all and in fact it made me feel even down. coz i just can't do it when the paper is full format. all those high marks in the intervensi is just all pure luck. i know my level. i also know perfectly well that god of luck will not always be thr to help u.

mum n sue keep telling me it's JUST trial. they just wan me to stay positive. but does it work? NO! even u stay positive so wat!? u still already do bad in ur paper. nth can change. what is said is just half correct. ask urself la! if u can't score well in the trial,do u think u'll get a result totally different and even better a lot than the PMR?

it feels stupid when GJY said i'm smart but my marks are actually lower than her. what will u feel when ppl call u smart but ur result is sucker than theirs? it feels erm..funny i guess...LOLS

ok...i dun have any intention to update actually but it all changed after 2day BC paper.
nah...updated adi...but sorry if u're offended.
end of nonsense-bullshit-talk. bb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no offense. now u noe how I feel.. =_=". So stop calling me smart k... everyone's pretty much equal... and cheer up...